[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Have you been able to do version upgrades (e.g., 9.2 to 10) and
everything continue to work properly? To be honest, I had a great deal
of trouble several years ago and haven't tried recently - I just format
and install the new version clean. I have seen several posts here
recently that claim that is still an issue. That is what I have found
time consuming. Not too bad since typically I only install development
tools.

Well, maybe I've been doing Win installs/upgrades wrong for the past 7 or 8 years but I've found that the upgrade path doesn't work for your average Redmond product either.

Carl