On Monday 19 April 2004 10:31 pm, Guy Rouillier wrote:
->On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:35:12 -0400
->"Ronald J. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
->
->>
->> Hmm...you wouldn't by any chance have been on this list before would
->> ya? With a different name?
->
->No, sir, I've never used an alias anywhere, on any mailing list or forum
->I participate in.  I take my hits standing up <gr>.  I have been on this
->list for several years.
->

Well maybe he just rubbed off on you... <grin>

Just kidding. I said something like "Microslop" or somesuch on the list one
day and this other guy went off on it for like 6 months...

Hmm, Chris Fox? Was that his name...?

Oh well. See ya...

--

                                                                       /\