On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:15:50 -0700
John Wilson disseminated the following:

> And Micro$oft would never ever issue a bug fix that makes matters worse,
> breaks installations and leaves end users scratching their head as to why a
> perfectly serviceable computer, by Windows standards, suddenly doesn't wanna
> work. :-)

...ya, I hear XP SP2 is supposed to be a real hoot. IIRC, there were warnings
issued by those morons at Microshit (damn, couldn't hold back...) that 'certain
software may not function as expected' with the big patch, as they were taking
steps to contain the infinite and unknown number of security flaws in XP.

All I know is, if Tom Brinkman can seemingly tolerate *me*, but hates MS, there
is something *seriously* wrong with MS :-D

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046