From: Ronald A. Yacketta

I would use vmware IF it was free and under gnu......

Sean Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/03/99 04:45:06 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Ronald A. Yacketta/958157/EKC)
Subject:  Re: [newbie] wine

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> From: Ronald A. Yacketta
>
> Hello all!!
>
> is it possible to run wine on a winblows less system?
> I use linux and only linux, but recently I have a need to run a couple
> applications that are
> winblows.
>
> is it possible? could it be??
>
> Ron
Yes.  The wine homepage has documentation on how to do this. I still
would recommend using vmware over wine until wine get's it all together,
because there are alot of windows apps you can't run on wine. And alot
of the one you can are very difficult to set up.
SA