On Wed, 03 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> From: Ronald A. Yacketta
> is it possible to run wine on a winblows less system?
> I use linux and only linux, but recently I have a need to run a couple
> applications that are
> winblows.
>
> is it possible? could it be??

     Actually, I figure this is just what wine is for. Afterall,
if you have Windows installed, it makes more sense to me to just
boot Windows to run those programs.  I have W98, but I've been
playin around with wine with some success.  I've had more success
findin Linux apps to replace their windows counterpart tho.

   Anyhow, a good source for wine info is the NG:

    comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine

.... oh and yes, to answer your question, you don't need Windows
installed, just the Windows app you wanna run.
--
..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .