From: Ronald A. Yacketta

so I would have to have the app instaleld that I want to run?
that would mean I would have to have winblows ina seconddrive with the app
installed?

I tried to install a few very simple win 3.11 apps last night and failed as
well as a few win98 apps

Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/03/99 11:21:06 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]