On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 06:40, JoeHill wrote:

> "'It is this switching cost that has given the customers the patience to stick
> with Windows through all our mistakes, our buggy drivers, our high TCO (total
> cost of ownership), our lack of a sexy vision, at times, and many other
> difficulties,' the e-mail said. 'Customers constantly evaluate other desktop
> platforms, (but) it would be so much work to move over that they hope we just
> improve Windows rather than force them to move.'

So when ya installing XP Pro, Joe? Sad to see ya leave this forum, mate.
I'm sure the humourless bastards and bastardettes in the MS forums are
going to love ya...
(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether
she will or will not be a mother. -- Margaret H. Sanger