I have downloaded StarOffice7 from SUN website, which by the way is free for
education (read the license).

SO is way faster than OOo which was beginning to lag on my machine. SO is cute
and it comes with a 500+ pages manual very well done.

I use SO at school to teach my computer courses. THANKS SUN!

My question now :
I had to keep both openoffice.org (installed by urpmi) and SO (installed with
the custom SUN installer). But OOo is reacquiring the file format. I mean
that somehow when clicking on a SO file it opens (with no reason) in OOo. I
have then to set up again the prefered application to open these files in
konqueror.

I added SO in the Mandrake menu for the system. And it still continues.

Any ideas?