On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:01:43 -0400, Marc wrote:

> SO is way faster than OOo which was beginning to lag
> on my machine. SO is cute and it comes with a 500+
> pages manual very well done.

Not to lose sight of your question, but I've been pretty
annoyed lately with OO because of its slowness. I seem
to remember it starting, loading and saving files, and
other operations being faster when my 9.2.1 was fresh.
But it could be my imagination.

Is there any reason that OO would gradually become slower
over a period of a couple months? Has anyone else
experienced this?

Miark