Hi All,
        I need some tech help.
A friend of mine has had her Windows XP Laptop trashed by a number of viri and
Trojans a so called friend sent her.They have smashed her Firewall,and killed
her AV scanner.The effect is she can no longer boot up at all.
      Is there any way I can boot up her PC using MKD Move or Knoppix,and copy
over the files on the machine,to my MDK only PC,so I can clean them and save
them to disc?If the worse comes to the worse,would be possible to connect a
USB printer and print them off?Does Ark do spilt Zip files over multiple
floppies?Because that maybe an other answer to the problem.
    My PC has USB ports and a network card,I would prefer to use the
USB,because I use the NIC to connect to the net using a cable modem.and I
dont want to naff up MAC address for it.
                                         Drew