On Sunday 11 July 2004 02:36 am, Christopher J. Bottaro wrote:
> wow all, thanks for the great replies.  well i'm sold!  now is there a
> dvd iso for download?  i've looked around the download mirrors, searched
> google some...can't seem to find any dvd iso's...=/

I don't think so.  You probably could download the entire dist-tree and burn
that to a DVD and make it bootable with the cdrom boot image though.  If you
are going to do that, you might as well do a hard disk install then though.

You can buy a DVD only PowerPack which includes all of the commercial drivers
directly from Mandrake if you absolutely need a DVD.
--
/g