On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:58:40 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As you say, running two X servers is overkill for what you want.  I am
> trying to remember something - there is a "dummy" X server package, or
> something like that, for faking an X server.  It may be part of the VNC
> package...  If I can remember enough to get a URL, or if I have time to
> go looking for it, I will post more.  Your problem has gotten more then
> one person on the list thinking in a new direction.  This is one of the
> reasions I am on the list!

It's a great list, for sure. This thread is frankly OT and has been
running for I don't know how many emails, and nothing but interest and
help from you guys. I'm a little embarrassed of all the attention it's
got, but hey. It's a pleasure to be here, and a very useful one too.
Thanks so much!

Germán.