On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:33:45 +1000
Stephen Kühn disseminated the following:

> In doing so you will have to upgrade Python as well; and once done, all
> mandrake bits will begin to break. Been there done that.

Damn and blast! Oh, well, it's just Claws. I'm not messin' around too much with
a perfectly working system just for a more snazzy mail client.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
19:41:28 up 26 days, 19:25, 11 users, load average: 1.15, 1.25, 1.26