> IIRC, one of the reasons I wanted to switch to Claws was that it
> was *easier* to drag files to a compose window to attach...but
> then I discovered I could just create a script to do that for me
> (ie. the ROX Send To menu).

I do the same with send to.

> > but in regular sylpheed, you could put files in as an
> > attachment, but still not out...
>
> Well, unless I'm misunderstanding you, with 'plain' Sylpheed, you
> had to attach a file with the 'browse' method, then you could drag
> other files into the attachment 'field', whereas with Claws, this
> field was there with every new compose window.

In regular (also IIRC) there was a way to show the attachment field,
then i could drag stuff into it.

But like you said, there's an easier way anyway.

It's really getting attachments *out* of sylpheed that i want.

In regular it worked with xftree, but not rox.  In claws it doesn't
work with xftree, either.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org