> > It's really getting attachments *out* of sylpheed that i want.
>
> Well, I filed a bug report on the Sylpheed-GTK2 Sourceforge page,
> we'll see what happens with that.

Hey, thanks for being proactive.  I was "going to get to it" at some
point.

> Have you tried it with the latest CVS of Sylpheed? That may be
> eons ahead of the GTK2 port...

I haven't.  I figured that as often as Charles updates Claws,
there's wouldn't be much lag.

I will check into it, though.  Sorry to be so lame, but it might be
a bit before i do real work on it instead of just ask for answers.
I ended up starting a seat conversion project on my 74 valiant, so i
am trying to get it back to drive-ability...

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org