On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 09:42, JoeHill wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:33:45 +1000
> Stephen Kühn disseminated the following:
>
> > In doing so you will have to upgrade Python as well; and once done, all
> > mandrake bits will begin to break. Been there done that.
>
> Damn and blast! Oh, well, it's just Claws. I'm not messin' around too much with
> a perfectly working system just for a more snazzy mail client.

I ended up breaking mine just because I wanted Nautilus 2.6; then after
it was all done, and I saw it ONCE, I realised that ROX did the same
afterall (and was heaps more configurable) - ah well, the lessons we
learn...(seven more days to ADSL)

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which
you disapprove.