> Just in case anyone *has* missed the last 3 years:
>
> http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/
>
> However, *best* way to install it is as a regular user (ie.
> download tarball, untar, run it, compiles itself) so's you have
> easier access to all the software goodies that go along with it.

Oooh, tell us more.  I use rox all the time, but haven't sent much
time on the extra goodies.

Mildly related:
I have been meaning forever to see where to go to figure out how to
get files to drag and drop out of sylpheed.  For some reason, claws
doesn't work in or out, but in regular sylpheed, you could put files
in as an attachment, but still not out...

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org