On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:05:43 -0600
Scott Mazur disseminated the following:

> > Well, I guess it depends on how you define 'country', at least to
> > me. If you mean the people around you, that you live with and work
> > with, and all the people that share your goals and values, basic to
> > most of us, like 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (of
> > course, in Canada it's: 'Life, Liberty, and the Security of the
> > Person'...typical vague and somehow disturbing Canadian shite), then
> > of course no one would disavow their country, IMO.
>
> Look Joe, if you want to raise your flag and shout it from the mountains
> more power to you.
>
> But if you feel you have to start dissing Canada to do it you're going to
> find yourself on the filtered end of many null buckets.

LOL!, I'm *Canadian*, d00d. Maybe take a few seconds and look at where a
person's coming from (literally and figuratively) before you post, eh?

...and maybe try not to be so sensitive. I used to take everything personally,
til I realized it was doing me more harm than the person I felt was 'dissing'
me. Relaaaaaaaaax, k?

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
12:32:35 up 42 days, 12:18, 6 users, load average: 0.05, 0.03, 0.00