On Wednesday 15 September 2004 09:08 am, Stephen Kühn wrote:

> You are living INSIDE of a closed society that carefully monitors what
> you see, hear, read and experience - therefore, you cannot perceive what
> I have seen in the past five years of NOT living INSIDE of that closed
> society.

I don't know that there are very many places in the world at all that can
throw stones at America in terms of freedom, closed society, etc.  You name
the place and I could probably point out something that would seem outrageous
compared to someplace else.

> I am sorry to all my fellow Americans that things have gotten so far out
> of control that I cannot feel safe, feel secure or even feel the
> slightest bit of patriotism towards the US government.

Since this is already off-topic and to lighten the tone a bit, you should
check out:
http://www.imao.us/docs/NukeTheMoon.htm

For myself, being able to read something like this and laugh my butt off is
almost worth having to put up with all the crap, no matter what your
political spectrum.

Granted, I have a pretty black sense of humor.
--
Bryan Phinney