Scott Mazur wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:42:51 -0400, JoeHill wrote

Well, I guess it depends on how you define 'country', at least to me. If you mean the people around you, that you live with and work with, and all the people that share your goals and values, basic to most of us, like 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (of course, in Canada it's: 'Life, Liberty, and the Security of the Person'...typical vague and somehow disturbing Canadian shite), then of course no one would disavow their country, IMO.

Look Joe, if you want to raise your flag and shout it from the mountains more power to you.

But if you feel you have to start dissing Canada to do it you're going to find yourself on the filtered end of many null buckets.

Scott

Did someone open up a steam pipe valve? Or was that Joe Hill voicing another of his mundane opinions? The two sound quite similar so it's easy to confuse them. Hopefully, perhaps someone will be kind enough to close it, no matter which one it was.

--
Lanman
Registered Linux User #190712