Op Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:40:52 +0000 schreef Derek Jennings:

Hi Derek,

>It seems to be working now, but not using the filepath you list
>http://www.nlpagan.net/squirrelmail/  gives me a squirrelmail login.

*grin* Thanks for trying, but the nlpagan.net part is a place on a
hosting system that I use for my domain.

I already set the imapservername in Squirrelmail to the cp4... address.
That helps a little. At least I get a welcome screen from Squirrelmail.
Now it seems that I have to figure out how to add courier-imap to xinetd
to make the 'connection refused' message go away. If someone can help me
there, that would be much appreciated!

Paul

--
Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after
you've accidentally walked through a spider web.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Linux Mandrake and Brooks Addiction 5.