On Tuesday 22 February 2005 05:54, Paul wrote:
SNIP
> Derek wrote:
> >In squirrelmail did you set
> >$domain                 = 'cp143764-a.mill1.nb.home.nl';
>
> That is what I tried last night, and that at least got me to the
> loginscreen of Squirrelmail. From there I got the problem that the
> connection was refused (error message 111) which started this thread.

So to paraphrase your problem :
You need to tell squirrelmail to use the domain "cp143764-a.mill1.nb.home.nl"
or else you do not get the squirrelmail login, but when you do, then you get
"code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND" when you try to log in?

Does your Apache access/error logs throw any light on what it is trying to do?

Also if you set DEBUG_LOGIN=2 in /etc/courier/imapd   and restart courier-imap
then you will get detailed log in messages in the log including passwords.
That may give you a clue.

And can you confirm what version of squirrelmail you are using?
Mine is squirrelmail-1.4.3a-10mdk

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net