On Tuesday 15 March 2005 20:20, Michel Leunen wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Here's one possibility that I'd try.  Try XFDrake, if you can get to a
> > command line.  Try booting "linux-nonfb" if you can't, then try XFDrake.
> > If everything is still OK there you've ruled out one possibility.
>
> Hmm, I just have one directory called xfdrake (/usr/share/mdk/xfdrake).
> Nothing that I can launch.
>
> Michel

Michel,

Just for curiosity's sake.......are you familiar with the commandline ergo
when you say that about "/usr/share/bla/bla", are you trying to find
"clickable" executables like in windows?

Executables are found in "bin/" and "sbin/" directories in linux but very few
will execute dierctly by mouse-click. You need to type a command....!

Did you try adding a new user ("userdrake" on the commandline) or deleting the
kde config (.rc files) files Kaj and I suggested?

Like your site BTW....very clean and slick:)
--
Good luck,
HarM