On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> John..
> I too am brand new to Linux...and would like to know how i go about making a
> boot disk(?)..I am using system commander delux on win98...upon making the
> boot disk...do i load it first and then the cdrom (linux mandrake 6.1) or do
> i load both and they will know which loads first.
> Thanks
> Shane

Wait...do you already have Linux installed? If so, please ignore my
should be well.  It should bypass System Commander and anything else
so long as the system is set to boot off the floppy.

If you want to upgrade or install a new version of Linux, you'd do as
I mentioned in my previous post. I'm afraid I'm a bit confused as to
what you want. :-)
        John