Check for IRQ and DMA conflicts. Resolve them. You should find you modem
works OK then....

(You might want to boot into windows and look at the modem properties in
there - write down the DMA and IRQ settings and use them in Linux...)

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"FREMAIN ANDUJAR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 24/02/2000 03:31:36

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]