Just 2 things:

a) The only point I'm trying to get accross is to try and help yourself before
   asking others to solve your problems for you. That means: read the
   manual. It's written on purpose, you know?

b) Read the original post on which mine was a reply. If he calls us dumb because
   we didn't answer his questions, is it then so bad when I say he makes a
   pretty stupid remark by saying noone wants to help?

For some reason whenever I open my mouth to correct someone, everybody starts
flaming me. What the heck is wrong with telling people to try and solve their
own problems before they ask for help? What the heck is wrong with stating that
administrating linux is _NOT_ for people with no technical background
whatsoever?

But then again, for some reason my opinion is not the most popular in
teletubbie-land, so I get all the flames and insults. When I help somebody out
on the list or in private, nobody seems to notice, but when I tell someone to
read the manual before asking for help, or to use to-the-point subject lines
instead of "HELP", or to stop flooding the list with complete offtopic BS, I'm
the great nazi-enemy. Well, good. I'll be your nazi-enemy for you to step on.
Hope it makes you all feel so much wiser and tougher.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers