This sounds like a pcanywhere type interface threw telnet
between Linux and windows98.  Is that right?  If so I
could really use this type of interface.  If it's not, is
there another piece of software like this?  Is there a site
to read more or download and try?  I tried the hummingbird
site but did not get much specifications or info just hype.

Thanx in advanced

Mike

> I am running Exceed right now.  It is great, but it only a Xwindows clien=
> t,
> it doesn't allow you do have run both operating systems as such.  You are
> right, if you have linux(UNIX) running on another box you can connect
> through Exceed and run Linux applications directly on a Win98/NT box.  It
> connects through a telnet session same as any other telnet session.  The
> difference is it creates an Xsession for you so that display can be expor=
> ted
> and stuff like that. =20
>
> With that said, it is a terrific product, but I am not sure if its exactl=
> what you may think it is?

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com