3dfx is still best supported under linux, although there's some others which
will run acceptably (or so I heard) in openGL mode. Some matrox cards for
example. You'll have to install openGL drivers for the card though. Just like
windows games won't run without DirectX, openGL apps won't run acceptably
without proper drivers for your card.

Try checking out the utah-glx site on http://utah-glx.sourceforge.net/ , perhaps
they're working on the rage fury.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers