As far as quake goes, keyboard and mouse are the way
and the life.  remap your keyboard controls so they're
all next to each other and turn on mouse look.  I use
the arrow keys for forward/back and left/right
strafing.  Map jump, duck, etc to the keys surrounding
the arrows and you are on your way to being a Quake
addict.

Hope your loved ones wono't miss you to much.....

UT is Unreal Tournament.  Another 3D shooter similar
to Quake3 in concept.  It is a beautiful game to look
at.  I haven't played it though so I don't know how it
plays.  Any UT addicts here?

Hard drives Northwest has a great rep.  I do most of
my shopping at computerstop in north seattle.

Dacia