In a message dated 6/11/00 12:55:30 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I know some people on this list are on freewwweb. That is what I am trying
>  to use. It has been about roughly 7 hours since I went to the site and
>  signed up. I put freewwweb.com for the name server. Is that right? I also
>  use 216.70.64.1 and 216.70.64.2 as my dns servers provided by freewwweb.
>  When I run kppp in kde I get the dialing out,the sounds but, then I get
>  "Error The pppd daemon died unexpectedly!" Then is give me a guess for the
>  reason and that is cause I have the wrong username and password. I know I
>  have the right account cause I made it not but, 7 hours ago. Can anyone
help
>  me? Thank you

The user name that you login to freewwweb is <username>@freewwweb.com, if you
try to use just <username> it will die on you.  Also when it dies click on
Details and read the screen, it will give you the Send/Expect lines and the
to what it thinks happened.

Jerry