Joe,

Mark from Pennsylvania sounding off here. I prefer Gnome 1st and 2nd IceWM
and 3rd BlackBox. Gnome for it's awesome functionality, (I cut my Linux
teeth on Redhat 5.2 and worked my way to 6.2 till finding Mandrake), IceWM
for it's great looks and functionality, and thirdly is BlackBox cause it's
just flat out cool looking and fast! Blackbox is also more of a challenge
then the other two. Still don't know where everything is or how to make
some thing happen that I do in Gnome without even thinking about it.

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563