On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> It would be better if you actually researched something before you went
> spouting off. You really have done an outstanding job at making yourself
> look completely incompetant.

    We don't need personal attacks here either.  Everyone is
_entitled_ to give their opinions, experience, etc... right or wrong
Gawd I know sometimes it's just a little brain fade on my part ;)
Chill out a little.

    In the meantime, I hear cooker's fixin to be in an internal
code freeze in 'bout 2 weeks.  KDE2 and XF-4 should be release
grade by then also.  My guess, look for Mandrake 7.2 come late
September/early October.  XF-4, KDE2, and the fixable problems fixed
with those some of y'all had with 7.1

--
~~   Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]