Aren't we all forgetting a couple of important issues here ?
1) What is the name of this group ?
2) Who hosts it ?

It is my impression that Mandrake provided this platform for Mandrake newbies
to get and give assistance with problems that they might have, I feel that
prolonged off-topic threads are an abuse of the service that they provide at no
cost to the user.
To use the forum to post abuse is IMHO a shameful abuse of a valuable resource.
E mail addresses are visible in the headers, so can be abusive off-list there is
no need to lower standards by entering into flame wars, it serves no useful
purpose and only serves to discredit the group as a whole.