Hey,

>>> If you buy a new tire for your car and the car starts pulling so
>>> bad that you can't keep it on the road, who is to blame? Don't
>>> blame the car manufacturer just because the car doesn't support
>>> whatever tire you want to buy.

>> Well if 80% of the cars support it then I guess I will choose the car
>> which supports the biggest variety of tires.

> But you didn't.  That car is named Windows.  :)

I have such a perfect thing here - it's called "dualdrive". With it
you can keep your old car and try a new one. I repeat, you can keep
your old one, so you can use BOTH, the new one and the old one at the
same time ! Unbelievable, isn't it ?  And the price ?  It isn't
$99.95, not even $49.95 and not $9.95 !  It's for FREE !  Yes, you
heard right, it's FREE !

I did choose it but I am giving Linux a try. So far I personally
haven't seen any benefit for me. I am using MDK 7.0, downloading 7.1,
maybe 7.1 will change my mind, but I don't think so.

Roman