Hey Eric,

> Crazy, totally crazy !
> I don't want tires used by 80% of the manufactors of cars.
> I want GOOD tires. My live depend of them.
> And if they are FREE, I want them certainly.
> And I don't waithing to change them in time,
> because they are FREE + GOOD you know ?
> Eric MC

There are free and good tires for both cars. With the windows car you
have a wider range of tires to choose, however. I found good and free
tires for windows and currently it is unnecessary for me to get a new
(even if free) car and look for all the parts again because they're
incompatible.

(Only my opinion, as always.)

Roman