Hello newbie,

  hey, I just went from Mandrake 7.0 to 7.1 and so far i love the
  changes.  One of the things however that seem to be funky is my
  gnome.  It will start the HD spinning wildly then crash my X.  This
  happened three times in a row.  Once when i added an app to the
  panel and the other times during routine operations.  I tried
  different managers and had the same results.  I even started a
  season of WM and invoked only the panel and it did the same.  Has
  anyone else experienced this?

  I am on a PII 400 128Ram
  Voodoo 3
  system

--
Best regards,
 boynblack                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]