In a message dated 16-Sep-00 08:52:10 Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< The AOL Client for linux is called Gamera, it's not released in America
yet,
 though it's been seen before around here because from what I understand an
 employee who was testing it had posted it around the internet.  I've seen it
 before many times, just goto your favorite search engine and search for
 "Gamera" you'll find what you need hopefully. >>

here is what i found when typing gamera in a search engine

Godzilla Net/Gamera Net
Photographs, movie reviews and movie posters for Godzilla and Gamera movies,
as well as for other Japanese monster movies.
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/kpettipa
Show me more like this

The Shrine of Gamera
A site for the Gamera fan.
http://kyle.cinemazone.com/gamera
Show me more like this

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
Up-to date info on Gamera and Godzilla : 2000, plus links on Kaiju-related
toys.
http://expage.com/gamera
Show me more like this

GAMERA Index to Kaiju-DIRECT!
Links to The Guardian of the Universe's many sites on the World Wide Web.
http://www2.arkansas.net/~gsraptor/gamera.html
Show me more like this

The Gamera Home Page
This page is dedicated to the star of nine classic Japanese films, Gamera.
http://tswww.cc.emory.edu/~kgowen/gamera.html
Show me more like this

i think you may of stated a slightly different name or my serach engine just
cant seem to find it in a world of gamera lizzards and japaneese singers