--
The connection may say 50,333 or something like that, but I dare you to compare
the true speed to a real ISP.  AOL is only popular because of the human race's

Jay
"May the sound of happy music, And the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with
gladness, that stays forever after."
"May the enemies of Ireland never meet a friend."
http://www.mrsnooky.com