yes macintosh is developing a system based on the linux/unix os, mirosoft
helped a little ofcourse, but the new os looks promissing however stability
of our precious kernel was sacraficed a little infact during the demo that
steve jobs played, cant remember where off hand but one of the programs
stalled however it did not bring down the whole os and was easily exited, you
can find the article somewhere on abc.com

In a message dated 27-Sep-00 03:10:03 Central Daylight Time,