True but if the average consumer could pick between a free car that does
everything they want and gives them the option between easy or
do-it-yourself and any car that cost money I'd figure the majority of
people would take the free car. And each person who goes with a free car
makes their friends and neighbors more likely to want a free car too. :)

*^*^*^*
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sungod robes
 on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little
pickles at you? -- Real Genius