--
Just forget about the Opera browser not being Open Source.  The fact is that
this is one helluva browser.

Jay
"May the sound of happy music, And the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with
gladness, that stays forever after."
"May the enemies of Ireland never meet a friend."
http://www.mrsnooky.com