Larry,

linux.com is a good place to start. There a fair amount of graphics there,
but lynx seems to handle the site just fine.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 1:33pm ,Larry Marshall spake passionately in a message: