Larry,

Why not just replace the "new" LILO with the older version and do away
with the graphics?

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 4:46am ,Dan LaBine spake passionately in a message: