Well actually as veloct said, sendmail is the
mailer daemon but, if you go to

ftp://ftp.vergenet.net/pub/cucipop/

You should find a POP server you may like,
in order to recieve mail via pop, one must
install a pop server, such as cubic circle's
POP server software.

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does sendmail support POP3.  I have sendmail installed
on my box at home, supporting a small local network and am trying to use
windows 9X and 2000 to retrieve my mail threw outlook express.  I also have a
unit outside the network that I wish to get my email from at work.  I wish to
configure it to use the POP3 protical.  I am having no luck at all finding any
reference to POP at all (only SMTP).  Any help would be great.     >  >  >
Regards >  >