From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 10:22 AM
Subject: [newbie] sendmail question

> Does sendmail support POP3.  I have sendmail installed on my box at home,
supporting a small local network and am trying to use windows 9X and 2000 to
retrieve my mail threw outlook express.  I also have a unit outside the
network that I wish to get my email from at work.  I wish to configure it to
use the POP3 protical.  I am having no luck at all finding any reference to
POP at all (only SMTP).  Any help would be great.