Well, the neato clock at the graphical login screen goes haywire.  Some
of the KDE games don't work right or at all.  Uh, there are a few others
but I can't remember them right now.  Nothing pivotal really.  Atleast
as far as my usage goes.  I don't know what applications you use
regularly though.

Since I can't remember which ones Don't work, I'll list some that DO
work ;-)

netscape 4.76 and 6
Opera 4.2b
XMMS
Konqueror
emacs
Xemacs
The Gimp
Staroffice
RealPlayer
Yahoo messenger
LICQ
GKrellm
Koffice
GQview
Xaos
quake3
UT
Civilisation: call to power
various image viewers, movie players, networking tools etc
I use windowmaker which works great
Linuxconf
Drakconf
pico