On Sunday 03 December 2000 06:56, you wrote:

Mandrake doesnt always autodetect the videocard.  I have a built in i810
videochip and Mandrake has detected that with no prob.  I've tried voodoo3
PCI after 7.2 came out and XFDrake get so tied up with i810 and it wouldnt
detect my PCI video card.  I just bought ATI all in wonder and the same thing
had occurred.  XFDrake seems to have a problem with distinguishing AGP and
PCI, and it certainly doesnt read my BIOS settings.  In my BIOS setting, I
have enable my PCI video as my primary and disabled my AGP built-in chip.
and XFDrake still says I have an i810 and nothing else.  It seems to me it's
a dirty bug in XFDrake for those who have i810 and wants PCI.  Does anyone
have a solution?

Rob