Ok...since you've said I will believe it. But then how does one navigate
to these dir's that have spaced names, or how would one open such a file
from a command line? Every time I've ever tried this, with the exception
of doing it with Wine (and even then most times it fails), I get a message
telling that there isn't any such file or directory.

And by the way...how long will it take for someone to know as much about
Linux as you apparently know?  :)

--
Mark

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 civileme spake passionately saying!