Mark Weaver wrote:

> Ok...since you've said I will believe it. But then how does one navigate
> to these dir's that have spaced names, or how would one open such a file
> from a command line? Every time I've ever tried this, with the exception
> of doing it with Wine (and even then most times it fails), I get a message
> telling that there isn't any such file or directory.

Usually, the system fills in these spaces with the \ character, I think?
I know I just usually type in a partial name, then use <tab> for completion.
Try that and see what happens...

> And by the way...how long will it take for someone to know as much about
> Linux as you apparently know?  :)

I'm assuming you're talking about Civileme here, and I agree with you - I want
to grow up to be like him! <smile>

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord