Merry Christmas,

I have Mandrake 7.2 (PowerPack Deluxe) installed.  When I setup StarOffice 5.2
the Java Setup Window says "No Java Runtime Environment was found which can be used by
StarOffice"

The "Java and JavaScript are not supported" button was automatically selected.

I've the following runtine environment installed: -
jre-blackdown 1.2.2-0.4mdk Java(RM) 2 Runtime Environment
jre-sun 1.2.2-2mdk Java(RM) 2 Runtime Environment

Even if I were to tell the setup program where the above runtime were I'm still
out of luck.  Any idea where I've gone wrong?  Tks very much.

 --
CHAN Kin Poon